Rent The Hall
Rent The Hall
Central & Beautiful
The Cloverdale Community League Hall offers a year-round destination to celebrate family milestones or to build corporate bonds. Nestled in the heart of the Edmonton, the hall is located in majestic Gallagher Park and is a short walk away from the North Saskatchewan River trail network, the Edmonton Ski Club and the renowned Muttart Conservatory.
Gallagher Park is ideal for recreational activities such as sledding, picnicking, and skating at the League’s Ice Rink. The spray park (in operation from May to September) and playground are great for kids.
- 1 to 5 hours: $50/hour +GST
- 5 to 8 hours: $300* +GST
- Over 8 hours: $600* +GST
- Two days: $1000 +GST
- More than three days: upon request
*$300 and $600 rates receive $50 off if the event is a weekday.
Damage Deposit: $500 + GST
All prices subject to change.
Rental & Payment Terms
The rental fee and damage deposit are due, in full, upon signing the Rental Agreement. The damage deposit is $500 + GST, and is refundable minus any extraordinary cleaning or repair costs.
Use of all Cloverdale Community League facilities are subject to the terms and conditions of the Rental Agreement.
Full refund of rental fee and damage deposit if the cancellation notice is date stamped 14 days prior to the event. Customer cancelled with less that 14 days’ notice forfeit the rental fee and will receive a refund of the damage deposit.
If for any reason the CCL cancelled the booking, the refund will be 100% of the funds paid by the client.
Liquor, Smoking, and Cannabis
Renters that are serving liquor MUST have a valid liquor license (by law) as well as Event Insurance and provide copies of both to the Cloverdale Community League prior to the event.
Smoking and/or cannabis use is not permitted inside the facility. Smoking is only permitted in designated outside areas as per City of Edmonton Bylaws.
Renters serving alcohol must have proof of valid event insurance. Event insurance can be obtained through companies such as AMA, PAL Canada, and Brokerlink.
The Cloverdale Community League will follow any current municipal and provincial guidelines and mandates for Covid-19 safety.
Hall Rental Request Form
Please send us your event details if you would like to request Hall Rental.
For more information, call the Hall Manager at 780-465-0306 or email email@example.com
What space is available to rent?
Total 1760 sq. ft. (see floor plan here)
Main Hall (see photo gallery)
- Capacity 150 comfortably with 26 rectangular eight foot tables and grey stacking chairs, or around190 lecture style
- Large south facing windows to park area for plenty of natural light
- serving area for beverage/bar or food off main hall
Lounge (see photo gallery)
- Capacity 16 with six tables 3 ft. square. There are 12 foam backed blue chairs, and the couch and loveseat allows for seating for 6 by the cozy fireplace
Can I get a walk-through of the Hall?
Yes, a walk-through can be arranged. For more information, call the Hall Manager at 780-465-0306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are ticketed events allowed?
No, ticketed events are not allowed.
What are the amenities?
- Kitchen: The kitchen at Cloverdale is not stocked. Caterers enjoy the open shelves, spacious counters, large cooler, BBQ, triple stainless sink and 2 gas stoves
- Bar: Restricted bar area opens into the hall with a pass thru to a stainless steel serving sink, counter and a stand up cooler
- Accessibility & Health: Mobility accessible hall includes washrooms, ramp and wide doorways. The new AC and HRV systems provide good air quality. An Automated External Defibulator (AED) is on site.
- Technology: A small podium has a microphone and great sound from two speakers. There is a Smart TV is in the lounge. Wi-Fi is available
- Outdoors: A large new deck wraps around the west and south corner of the hall, and there is a BBQ available. The outdoor gazebo and picnic tables overlook Gallagher park, but are not available for booking. There is a public playground and spray park, as well as the ice rink next door. The Muttart Conservatory and River Valley Trails are within easy walking distance.
What is booking end time?
The end time for all events is 1:30 AM, with ZERO exceptions out of respect for our neighbours.
Who do I contact if I have more questions?
You can email email@example.com or call 780-465-0306 if you need further assistance. Please note that response times may not be immediate as the hall is run by volunteers.