The 2022 Edmonton Folk Music Festival is taking place Thursday, August 4 to August 7 in Gallagher Park. Cloverdale has hosted the Folk Fest since 1981. This year the Community League has taken over the distribution of the Access Wristbands and the Parking & Vehicle Access passes. Thank you for treating all volunteers with kindness and respect.
Parking & Vehicle Access Passes
- Parking will be limited and some of our streets will be closed or turned into one-ways. All residents of Cloverdale should pick up a vehicle & parking pass to allow them to drive into the community and park during the festival.
- One-way streets: 92, 93, 94, and 95 Streets, 97 Avenue and a portion of 96A Street will be turned into one-ways by Wednesday, August 3.
- The deadline for picking up your parking passes is Wednesday, August 3 at 8:30 PM]
- On-Street Parking is limited to certain house types. Please see the Parking page at the link below for more details.
Folk Fest wristbands are only available to current Cloverdale Community League Members who live South of 98 Avenue. Please make sure your membership is up to date and valid before July 15th, 2022.
Children 11 and under can enter the Festival for free without a wristband. Youth between the ages of 12 and 17 can obtain a wristband by attending Culina at the Muttart on one of the dates listed below, with a parent/guardian resident of Cloverdale who can provide their own valid ID (no ID is required for children).
Pick Up Info
Wristbands and/or parking passes can be picked up at Culina at the Muttart, (NOT the Bennett Centre). The deadline to pick up parking passes is August 3.
- Tuesday, August 2: 5–9pm
- Wednesday, August 3: 5–9pm
- Thursday, August 4: 5–7pm (no parking passes)
- Friday, August 5: 4–5 pm (no parking passes)
Please bring a valid plastic Driver’s License or plastic Alberta ID card that verifies that you currently live in Cloverdale. Residents also picking up wristbands need to be a community league member.
Temporary paper driver’s licenses are not accepted by the Cloverdale Community League for the complimentary wristband, even when combined with other forms of photo identification. If you need a new driver’s license or Alberta Identification Card, you need to apply for it now, so that you have it prior to August 2.